[Histonet] Staining GAGs in fetal membranes

Geoff McAuliffe mcauliff <@t> umdnj.edu
Fri Mar 16 09:24:46 CDT 2012

1. Try an alcoholic fixative like formalin-alcohol-acetic acid

2. Try putting Safranin O in the fixative.
Shepard and Mitchell, J. Ultrastruc. Res. 54:451-460, 1976.
or
same authors used Toluidine Blue O
J. Histochem. Cytochem. 24:621-629, 1976.

Geoff

--
--
Geoff McAuliffe, Ph.D.