[Histonet] Diamond Knives

Paula Sicurello patpxs <@t> gmail.com
Thu Mar 15 07:28:39 CDT 2012

Hi Philip,

Diatome is the brand we use.  Lately they have been having
resharpening issues.  We have had to send several back after
resharpening because the knives left scratch marks on the thin
sections.  That said, they are friendly and helpful and have never
complained about us returning one for additional resharpening.

There are other brands on the market, I have not used them in a while
so I cannot comment about those vendors.

If you have anyother questions, feel free to ask.

Paula  :-)

--
Paula Sicurello, HTL (ASCP)
Supervisor, Electron Microscope Laboratory