[Histonet] Happy Histotechnology Professionals Day From ASP!

Melissa melissa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Sat Mar 10 06:41:14 CST 2012

Good Morning to all!

I just want to say Happy Histotechnology Professionals day to everyone
working in the histology field. I hope you have a great day.

THANK YOU to each and every one of you for working hard behind the scenes
without ceasing and with great compassion for the patient and patient care!

Have a great weekend!

Melissa Phelan, President, Laboratory Staffing

LinkedIn:  <http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissaphelan>
http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissaphelan

Allied Search Partners

T: 888.388.7571 ext. 102

F: 888.388.7572

C: 407.697.1175

 <http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com> www.alliedsearchpartners.com

Tell us about your experience with ASP by clicking on this link:
http://ratepoint.com/tellus/82388

The email including its attachments is intended only for the confidential
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
or its attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete this message and its
attachments permanently from your system.