[Histonet] GSH-Region III meeting Callaway Gardens GA

Shirley A. Powell POWELL_SA <@t> mercer.edu
Fri Mar 9 21:12:16 CST 2012

Hi everyone,

I want to remind you of the Georgia Society for Histotechnology hosting Region III meeting at Callaway Gardens, Pine Mountain GA April 13-15th,.

Three important points:

1.     PLEASE RESERVE YOUR ROOM BEFORE MARCH 13TH, AS WE HAVE ADDED ANOTHER BLOCK OF ROOMS~ We exceeded the number of rooms blocked and have added another block.  The Deadline for releasing these rooms and for receiving the discounted hotel rate is March 13th, so act now.  Remember The Mountain Creek Inn fills up fast during the spring which is golfing season here in Georgia.  Make reservations now at 1-800-225-5292 and use the GSH group # 78K711 to get the discounted room rate of $109.  There are other rooming option rates in the program which can be found at http://www.histosearch.com/gsh/symposium.html.

2.    PLEASE REGISTER NOW AS "AWAITING FUNDS"  if you are waiting approval for the meeting go ahead and register for your workshops, luncheon, dinner and note on the form that you are awaiting funds  below the total line.  When approved, then send the funds, or if time does not allow, pay on site.  But please register as soon as possible, don’t wait.

3.  We are excited to have 23 vendors exhibiting at our meeting.

They are:

BioCare  ~Sponsor of  new  IHC Award

BioGenex

B/R Instruments

Cancer Diagnostics

Cell Marque

Clarient~ sponsoring dinner at Dagher's

Dako

EMS

Epitomics

General Data

IMEB

Lab Storage

Leica Microsystems  ~ sponsoring dinner at Dagher’s

Leica Biosystems

Mopec

PolyScientific R&D

Sakura – Sponsor of GSH Histotechnologist of the Year Award

hermoFisher

TBS

StatLab

Ventana

Not attending but supporting GSH are:

Newcomer – Sponsoring a Break and provided totes

CL Sturkey – Door prizes

Come experience………………………………….

Histotechnology – Southern Style

Shirley Powell