[Histonet] RELIA Histology Careers Bulletin Special Edition. Happy Histotechnology Professionals Day Saturday March 10.

Pam Barker relia1 <@t> earthlink.net
Fri Mar 9 09:35:56 CST 2012

Hi Histonetters!!

How are you?  I wanted to take a moment and say Happy Histotechnology
Professionals Day.

I want to thank you not only for the job that you do and the lives that you
save but also for allowing me to work with you in your careers.  In all my
years of recruiting I have never worked with a more professional,
appreciative, honest and truly enjoyable group of people.  Kudos to you!!

I am curious as to how you are planning on celebrating.  I started last week
by contacting each and every one of my 1000+ client/employers to let them
know that March 10 is  The 3rd Annual National Histotechnology Professionals
Day.  Hopefully, if they weren't already doing something to show their
appreciation they are now!!  .

Since HPD falls on a Saturday maybe it is a good time to reflect on your
career, where you are, what you want, where you would like to be and how are
you going to get there?

If you aren’t considering a job change:

*	Is it time to join/renew your NSH membership?
*	Check out your state society?
*	Post something to the Histonet?
*	Take some CEUs to stay up to date and learn some new skills?
*	Get that state license for the place you want to move to one day?
*	Start studying for that QIHC?

If you are or might be considering a job change now or in the near future:

*	Does your resume need to be updated?
*	Have you considered what you are looking for and where?
*	Have you gotten the state license if it is required before you go?
*	Have we spoken recently?

Please feel free to contact me by phone toll free at 866-607-3542 or email:
<mailto:relia1 <@t> earthlink.net> relia1 <@t> earthlink.net   if you want information
or help with any of the items listed.  My services are always free of charge
to you.  If you have any friends that might benefit from receiving this
please feel free to pass it along.

As always I have amazing opportunities with outstanding clients  so be on
the lookout for a regular bulletin listing all of my current openings and
give me a call or shoot me an email if you want a preview!

Don’t forget to shoot me back an email to share what you did for
Histotechnology Professionals Day.  I really want to know  J

Happy Histo Day!!  >Pam