[Histonet] Online HTL

Bharti Parihar bhartologist <@t> gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 18:03:14 CST 2012

Tracy,
           Hello! I am currently doing IUPUI's HT program which is online
as well, and I like it! :) I know they have an Associate of Science in
Histotechnology program, in which case you have to be HT or HTL certified
to apply. But how I understood it is if you are HT certified, which makes
you eligible for this program, wouldn't you be qualified to sit for the HTL
exam since you have to have at least an associates to take that? Not sure,
but If you need information regarding this here is their link. And The
program Director Debra Wood, who is my instructor as well is extremely nice
and patient and can answer any questions you have. Good luck!

http://www.iupui.edu/~bulletin/iupui/2010-2012/schools/medicine/undergraduate/histotechnology/index.shtml

-Bharti Parihar