[Histonet] modified Davidson's fixative on testes

Louro, Pedro LouroP <@t> Princeton.Huntingdon.com
Wed Mar 7 10:55:26 CST 2012

Hello to all Histo techs and Happy early Histotechnology Professionals
Day.

I wanted to know if anyone out there is using modified Davidson's
fixative to fix rat testes and staining with PAS.

We have a pathologists that is looking for certain cells within the
testes and thought that this might work.

Thanks in advance for any information.

Pedro Louro

Technologist

Histology/Immunohistochemistry

Our Values:  Excellence, Drive, Ownership, Challenge, Teamwork, Respect

LEGAL NOTICE
This message is confidential and contains information which may be legally privileged. It is intended for the stated addressee(s) only. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised. If you are not the intended addressee, any disclosure or copying of the contents of this email or any action taken (or not taken) in reliance on it is unauthorised and is unlawful. If you are not the addressee, please inform the sender immediately and destroy the original message.
The data in this email will have been screened for the presence of computer viruses known by the Company at the time the email was produced. The Company cannot guarantee, however, that the email or any attachments are virus free. Delivery of the email will be at the Client's risk.
Registered in England No. 1815730
VAT Reg. No. GB425507072
Registered Office: Woolley Road, Alconbury, Huntingdon, Cambridgeshire PE28 4HS