[Histonet] Sunquest CoPath Listserver?

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Mar 1 14:13:39 CST 2012

Last time and it's been a while that I went on the Cerner copath list serve there wasn't much action. We were sunquest copath to at the time. If you don't see what you need on cerners site perhaps you could ask them to give you a reference of someone who has a sunquest copath system for you to call. I've found that helpful at times. Hood luck.
Kim D

Sent from my iPhone