[Histonet] Paperless Histology

Noah Rogers norogers <@t> maxhealth.com
Fri Jun 29 10:36:12 CDT 2012

Hello Stella,

My cousin is an Account Executive for an EMR (Electronic Medical Records) Company, and I can gladly put you in touch with him if that is the sort of paperless option that your Director seeks.

Please let me know if I can be of any assistance,

Noah

Noah Rogers
Sr. Recruiter | Maxim Healthcare Services
DC/MD/VA - Allied Staffing Division
9525 Georgia Ave | Suite 205
Silver Spring, MD 20910
301.755.2089 (P)
877.748.8793 (F)
703.597.9186 (C)

Confidentiality Statement:  "The information contained in this facsimile/email transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the recipient listed above.  If you are neither the intended recipient or an employee or agent of the intended recipient responsible for the delivery of this information, you are hereby notified that the disclosure, copying, use or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately to arrange for the return of the transmitted documents or to verify their destruction."

Confidential Health Information Attached.  "Health care information is personal and sensitive.  It is being faxed/emailed to you after appropriate authorization from the patient/employee or under circumstances that do not require patient authorization.  You, the recipient, are obligated to maintain this information in a safe, secure and confidential manner.  Re-disclosure without additional patient consent or authorization or as permitted by law is prohibited. Unauthorized re-disclosure or failure to maintain the confidentiality of this information could subject you to penalties under Federal and/or State law."  Thank you.

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Stella Mireles
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 11:25 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Paperless Histology

My director would like for our histology lab to go totally paperless.
Is there a lab out there that is already paperless?
Are there any software programs for this?
It seems to me that this would include; gross sheets, logging in specimens,
AQ sheets that are delivered with slides, decal log, special stains request.
Would appreciate all the info. Thanks

Confidentiality Statement:  The information contained in this facsimile/email transmission is privileged and confidential and is intended only for the use of the recipient listed above.  If you are neither the intended recipient or an employee or agent of the intended recipient responsible for the delivery of this information, you are hereby notified that the disclosure, copying, use or distribution of this information is strictly prohibited.  If you have received this transmission in error, please notify us immediately to arrange for the return of the transmitted documents or to verify their destruction.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTE:  This e-mail message contains confidential, privileged or otherwise protected
information intended solely for the addressee. Please do not read, copy, or disseminate it unless you
are the intended addressee.  If you have received it in error, please call us (collect) at (410) 910-1500
and ask to speak with the message sender. Also, we would appreciate your forwarding the message
back to us and deleting it from your system. Thank you.

This e-mail and all other electronic (including voice) communications from the sender's firm are for
informational purposes only. No such communication is intended by the sender to constitute either
an electronic record or an electronic signature or to constitute any agreement by the sender to
conduct a transaction by electronic means. Any such intention or agreement is hereby expressly
disclaimed unless otherwise specifically indicated.