[Histonet] A poem

Esther Peters epeters2 <@t> gmu.edu
Thu Jun 28 12:18:16 CDT 2012

I got a copy of that from my mentor, Paul Yevich, Chief Histopathologist
at the USEPA Environmental Research Laboratory, some 30ish years ago,
which I keep posted in my lab. I'm glad it will now be preserved forever
on the Internet so we can all get a fresh copy when the paper crumbles!

Esther

--
Esther C. Peters, Ph.D.
Department of Environmental Science&  Policy