[Histonet] Staing rack for ground section??

Petticoffer.Andrew <@t> synthes.com Petticoffer.Andrew <@t> synthes.com
Thu Jun 28 12:12:34 CDT 2012

Check out the link below for BRL. The slides aren't a perfect fit but
will stay in place if you're careful. I usually space the slides every
other in case of any movement, but have done more with good results.
It's the best things I've found to date for that size slide and has been
a real time saver.

http://brainresearchlab.com/online-catalog/steel-staining-rack-30-slides
-4/

Andy