[Histonet] High complexity Histology job

K.C. Carpenter kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Tue Jun 26 16:53:04 CDT 2012

Dear Histonet Community,

I am a one of the founders of a nationally recognized healthcare recruiting firm. I help Lab Professionals find permanent employment and I wanted to see if you are interested in taking the next step in your career. Our clients typically assist with relocation expenses. I am currently working on some great positions that you may be interested in including a Histotech position in Orange County, CA

Unique Histology Opportunity in So. California

This high complexity lab is looking to hire a full time Histotechnologist to work a 2nd shift. This lab is only one of a handful in the country that deals exclusively with very rare samples. This unique work environment allows techs to get valuable work experience that will grow their skill set immensely. Qualifications include an Associates or Bachelor’s Degree in Histology and HT or HTL (ASCP) certification. This lab offers one of the better compensation and benefits package around. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please call or email me at kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com

To learn about additional opportunities please contact me at kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

KC Carpenter

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.