[Histonet] Tissue removal from slides

Jill Cox jcox90 <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jun 26 10:49:32 CDT 2012

Hi Histoland,

 Does anyone know the name of the reagent that is used to remove or split tissue sections from slides? It pours on like liquid and allows you to peel off after a couple of hours, it's been years since I've done this so don't remember.. Thanks in advance!!

Jill Cox HT (ASCP)
Pathology Lab/ Histologist

Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Ph: 623-207-3710 F: 623-207-3717

More information about the Histonet mailing list