[Histonet] ***News Flash***

Joe Nocito jnocito <@t> satx.rr.com
Tue Jun 12 16:33:08 CDT 2012

My question is "are they being found with empty Lonestar beer cans. Inside
joke. Years ago in Texas, Lonestar Beer was running commercials with
armadillos running across the street carrying Lonestar Beer. See, down here
in Texas, armadillos are usually found as road kill. The commercials had
them belly up holding a Lonestar Beer bottle. I used to have a stuffed one
in my truck. Only in Texas!!!

JTT

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Kim Donadio
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 4:24 PM
To: Jay Lundgren; histonet
Subject: Re: [Histonet] ***News Flash***

Epidemic update*******

Seems the Critters have been tracked back to south florida. Witnesses have
described multiple critters on the sides of highways feet pointing up< small
children assumed the critters had passed from a heart attack>. No injuries
have been reported but one arrest was made. One man was caught surgically
removing the brain from one such critter. Homeland security has been
notified. Stay tuned for further details.