[Histonet] RE: Leitz 1512 micotome

Joyce Cline Joyce.Cline <@t> meritushealth.com
Tue Jun 12 11:49:16 CDT 2012

I am sorry to report that the 1512 microtome has multiple requests and I am closing the offer.

Sorry, we didn't know they were still so popular.
Joyce Cline, H. T. (ASCP)
Hagerstown Medical Laboratory
301-665-4980
fax 301-665-4941
joyce.cline <@t> meritushealth.com
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Joyce Cline [Joyce.Cline <@t> meritushealth.com]
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2012 9:39 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Leitz 1512 micotome

We have a 1512 microtome that can be used for parts or used to cut. All we ask is for shipping to be paid. Contact me off line.

joyce.cline <@t> meritushealth.com<mailto:joyce.cline <@t> meritushealth.com>

***** CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE ***** This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.