[Histonet] Lead Histotech Job

K.C. Carpenter kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Sun Jun 10 20:41:54 CDT 2012

Dear Histonet Community,

I am a one of the founders of a nationally recognized healthcare recruiting firm. I help Lab Professionals find permanent employment and I wanted to see if you are interested in taking the next step in your career. Our clients typically assist with relocation expenses. I am currently working on some great positions that you may be interested in including a Lead Histotech position with a hospital outside of Columbus, Ohio.

This is a 1st shift Lead Histotechnologist position at one of Eastern Ohio's most highly regarded hospitals. Recognized for superior patient satisfaction this 300 bed, level 1 trauma center hospital offers an excellent work environment. This is a position offers a terrific compensation package; including competitive hourly rate, relocation assistance, and retirement plan. To qualify you must have an AS or BS in Histology and be either HT or HTL (ASCP) certified. Working knowledge of Tissue Processors, Micrometers, Immunohistochemical and Special Staining Instrumentation is required. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please call or e-mail me at kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com

Below is a list of some of the other opportunities we are currently working on. If you do not see an opening in a location in which you live or would like to live, please send me an email with a copy of your resume and let me know where you would be interested in a job. I will then tailor a search for you that is completely confidential.

Histotech/Cytotech Openings:

* AZ - Histotech

* FL - Treasure Coast - Histotech

* PA - Philadelphia - IHC Tech

* IN - Histotech

* ME - Lead Surgical Pathologist

* NC - Histology Supervisor 2nd shift

* NC - Histology Manager

* NC - Histotech 3rd shift (experienced)

* KY - Histotechnologist - 3rd shift

* NY - Western - Histotech

* NY - NYC - Histotech

* NYC - Pathology Manager (commercial background)

* OH - Columbus - Histotech - 1st shift

* NV - Las Vegas - Histotech, IHC

* CA - Southern - Histology Manager

To view additional opportunities please visit our website at www.ka-recruiting.com. I look forward to hearing from you.