[Histonet] RE: Unsubscribe Me

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Sat Jun 9 13:22:04 CDT 2012

That's it, I have had it with these Mister Falcon unsubscribes on this
Mother Father list!!
We need to start screening, using a quiz that involves three questions:

1. How do you unsubscribe from the Histonet list?
2. Describe in less than 100 words how one would stop receiving emails from
the Histonet list.
3. If you wanted to remove yourself from the Histonet list, which of the
following is the CORRECT
    way to do so:

      A. Email everyone on the Histonet list a request to unsubscribe.
      B. Go to the page linked at the BOTTOM OF EVERY HISTONET EMAIL and
follow the
           directions.
      C. Email everyone on the Histonet list a request to unsubscribe.
      D. Email everyone on the Histonet list a request to unsubscribe.
      E. Email everyone on the Histonet list a request to unsubscribe.

Emily

"You see a peanut, day's off to a good start; you witness some soil it's a
jamboree for Vince Noir."
--Howard Moon, in "Charlie", The Mighty Boosh