[Histonet] Re: Histonet Digest, Vol 101, Issue 31

Mark Elliott Mark.Elliott <@t> hli.ubc.ca
Thu Jun 7 13:51:00 CDT 2012

I  have been asked by a colleague if I know of someplace to buy purified smooth  muscle actin.  Most places we have looked only have it tagged, but they need untagged as they are looking at it under atomic force microscopy to look at the structure of the filaments and interaction with other proteins. Anyone know of a source. They have tried purifying it themselves from pig trachea with no luck.

Thanks
Mark in very soggy Vancouver BC

***CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE***
This electronic message and any attachments are intended only for the use of the addressee and may contain information that is privileged and confidential.  Any dissemination, distribution or copying of this communication by unauthorized individuals is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail and delete the original and all copies from your system.