[Histonet] RE: Short time Formaldehyde exposure

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken <@t> ucsfmedctr.org
Thu Jun 7 10:00:10 CDT 2012

Lin, we use a company called Advanced Chemical Sensors, who will send you badges to be worn by the personnel exposed. They simply fill out a form telling what they did, what protection and controls were used (ie, fume hood) and length of exposure. The tech wears the badge for the specified time period and then you send it back to them for analysis. Very easy to do.



Tim Morken
Supervisor, Electron Microscopy/Neuromuscular Special Studies
Department of Pathology
UC San Francisco Medical Center
505 Parnassus Ave, Box 1656
Room S570
San Francisco, CA 94132

(415) 353-1266 (ph)
(415) 514-3403 (fax)
tim.morken <@t> ucsfmedctr.org

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Bustamante, Lin
Sent: Thursday, June 07, 2012 7:16 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Short time Formaldehyde exposure

Does anyone knows a Co. in Texas that does on site testing for short time formalin exposure?
Short time of 15 min or less.
Thank you.
Lin Bustamante
Histonet mailing list
Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu

More information about the Histonet mailing list