[Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 102, Issue 40

Goins, Tresa TGoins <@t> mt.gov
Fri Jun 1 09:29:55 CDT 2012

I personally found the discussions on certification enlightening and occasionally entertaining.
The opinions expressed are simply opinions - I do not judge them as "nasty" or "tedious".

If I am not interested in a discussion thread, I simply do not read it.

tg

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Freeman, Carol
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2012 7:30 AM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] RE: Histonet Digest, Vol 102, Issue 40

I find it sad that there are so many messages to unsubscribe following the great certification debacle that has been on here the last couple of days.  I personally just find it tedious that on a server set up purely for histology is where we are discussing whether or not histology is a respectable profession.  I would like to believe it is the ones sharing their nasty viewpoints and lack of self worth, but sadly it is probably some of the good ones that we have lost.