[Histonet] Re: Gross Procedure

Bob Richmond rsrichmond <@t> gmail.com
Sun Jul 29 16:43:25 CDT 2012

Someone identified only as Wilson asks: >>Please I am trying to review
my gross procedure (i.e. preparing for gross and assisting with
gross). I will appreciate it, if you guys could share some of your
procedures with me.<<

Any edition (the current one is the tenth, published last year) of
Rosai and Ackerman's Surgical Pathology has an extensive and very
widely used appendix on gross examination of complex surgical
specimens. This is a book one of your pathologists is very likely to
have.
http://www.amazon.com/Rosai-Ackermans-Surgical-Pathology-Volume/dp/0323013422

Bob Richmond
Samurai Pathologist