[Histonet] Re: Inking Skin

CHRISTIE GOWAN christiegowan <@t> msn.com
Sat Jul 28 19:44:54 CDT 2012

Thanks for all the info everyone. The tattoo ink sounds intriguing. We don't seem to have a problem getting full sections on any other derm specimens so I think it is specimen specific or technique specific meaning that the epithelial layer of these samples vary in thickness so I will keep you all posted as to the outcome as I know you are all waiting with anticipation....
Thanks again
Christie