[Histonet] Bielschowsky questions, Luxol Fast Blue answers, and Protocol Drift.

Eric Eades rceades <@t> gmail.com
Wed Jul 25 15:15:45 CDT 2012

Hi Tim,

It is safe to consider "40% formaldehyde" to be a 100% solution, because
that is the maximum amount of formaldehyde that will dissolve into an
aqueous solution.

Happy Fixation,

-Eric Eades
Phenopath Laboratories