[Histonet] Markers for Rat Samples

Jennifer Garrigan JGarrigan <@t> cbiolabs.com
Wed Jul 25 07:41:11 CDT 2012

Hi All,
I am in search of an IF marker to use in the detection of rat natural killer cells. From what I have found, I have seen only antibodies that were made using rat tissue which would not work for us.  Any suggestions?

We are also looking for markers for rat macrophage, rat B-cells, and rat T-cells (analogs of CD-3, CD-4, and CD-8 , of mouse and human )

Any help is appreciated.

Thank you,

Jennifer

Cleveland BioLbas Inc

This communication may contain privileged information.  It is intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended recipient, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying, distributing or using any of this information.  If you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.  This communication may contain nonpublic information about individuals and businesses subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act.  You may not directly or indirectly reuse or redisclose such information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you are receiving the information.