[Histonet] 2012 Hard Tissue Forum Event in Bethesda, MD (August 18th!)

Jack Ratliff ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com
Tue Jul 24 15:46:28 CDT 2012

Hello!
My name is Jack Ratliff and I am Chairman of the Hard Tissue Committee (HTC) for the National Society for Histotechnology (NSH). On behalf of the HTC and the NSH, we would like to invite you to attend and participate in the 2012 Hard Tissue Forum. This event will take place August 18th, 2012 and will be held at the Doubletree by Hilton in Bethesda, MD. We have put together an exciting program this year and we invite you to be a part of it!
The program this year will focus on relevant histological and image analysis techniques associated with undemineralized bone and medical device implants. While the topics of microtomy (thin & ground sectioning) and image analysis (microCT & histomorphometry) will be highlighted, the sub-category of workshops will showcase a concentration of equipment, techniques, and technology that promises to be a unique single-day event demonstrating a hands-on application of specific techniques never before staged together in a single histology event! In fact, one of the highlights of this years program will be a first ever in the U.S and North America unveiling and demonstration of a "non-contact" laser microtome that has been developed to take thin sections of fresh and resin/plastic embedded tissues!
To learn more about the Hard Tissue Forum, please visit http://s3.goeshow.com/nsh/2012HT/ereg572259.cfm?clear where you can find speaker related information, detailed workshop abstracts, and event registration information. If you have ANY questions, please feel free to contact Aubrey Wanner, Meeting Manager of the NSH (Aubrey <@t> nsh.org) or myself (ratliffjack <@t> hotmail.com) at your convenience. I look forward to seeing you in Bethesda!
Yours Sincerely,
Jack
Jack L RatliffChairman, Hard Tissue Committee - National Society for Histotechnology