[Histonet] (no subject)

Ingles Claire CIngles <@t> uwhealth.org
Mon Jul 23 14:31:11 CDT 2012

I'd love to know too. We also use a xylene substitute.
Claire

________________________________

From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu on behalf of Brendal Finlay
Sent: Mon 7/23/2012 12:57 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] (no subject)

Hello all!

We are budgeted to get an automated coverslipper for our department.
When we talked about it with our service rep, he asked if we wanted a
glass or tape coverslipper.  I worked with a glass one many years ago
when they first came out and all I remember is breaking and sticking
coverslips.  I'm sure things have improved by now and was wondering
about the pros and cons of the glass versus tape coverslipper.  Which
do you prefer and why?

Thank you!
Brendal C. Finlay, HT (ASCP)
West Florida Medical Center Clinic