[Histonet] RE: EM send outs

Walter Benton wbenton <@t> cua.md
Mon Jul 23 13:32:26 CDT 2012

Try Hopkins or Univ of Maryland Medical Center.

Walter Benton HT(ASCP)QIHC
Histology Supervisor
Chesapeake Urology Associates
806 Landmark Drive, Suite 126
(All Deliveries to Suite 127)
Glen Burnie, MD 21061
443-471-5850 (Direct)
410-768-5961 (Lab)
410-768-5965 (Fax)
wbenton <@t> cua.md
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Karlisch, Patricia [pkarlisch <@t> hmc.psu.edu]
Sent: Monday, July 23, 2012 2:13 PM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] EM send outs

All,
    We are looking for a site to send our NEURO Electron Microscopic blocks for EM ONLY (Tech only).   There would be about 25-30 cases a year (muscle, nerve and possibly brain).  If you have information please let me know.  I would appreciate  it.

Patricia Karlisch

Supervisor, Histology
Department of Pathology and Laboratory Medicine
Penn State Milton S Hershey Medical Center
500 University Drive
Hershey, PA 17033-0850
Tel:  717-531-6072
Fax:  717-531-7741
Email: pkarlisch <@t> hmc.psu.edu

*****E-Mail Confidentiality Notice*****
This message (including any attachments) contains information intended for a specific individual(s) and purpose that may be privileged, confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure pursuant to applicable law.  Any inappropriate use, distribution or copying of the message is strictly prohibited and may subject you to criminal or civil penalty.  If you have received this transmission in error, please reply to the sender indicating this error and delete the transmission from your system immediately.