[Histonet] New Histology Opportunities

Matt Ward mw <@t> personifysearch.com
Tue Jul 17 07:00:19 CDT 2012

Good Morning Histonet,

We are currently recruiting for some great new histology opportunities. We
are currently searching for Histotechs who are looking for a rewarding
career working for an industry leader. Our client offers a strong
compensation package, benefits, and upward mobility as they are growing at
rapid rate.

Currently looking for Histotechs in the following areas:

DC/MD, VA, NC, SC, GA, FL, NJ/NY, IL

If you are a histotech and looking to join a world leader, please send me a
copy of your resume and let me know when you would be available to speak in
more detail.

Have a great day!

Regards,

Matt Ward