[Histonet] Split of cost per slide

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Mon Jul 16 11:01:35 CDT 2012

Under separate cover I am sending you something on this subject.
René J.

________________________________
From: Lakshmi Kammili <l.kammili <@t> yahoo.com>
To: "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Sent: Monday, July 16, 2012 11:13 AM
Subject: [Histonet] Split of cost per slide

Hi,
I am working for a Pathology core lab in George Washington University. We are looking for the split of cost per slide.
How much it costs in materials (gloves, reagents, plastic wear) and time (technical time and hourly use of machines) to process a tissue sample from formalin to a stained slide for light microscopy or EM.
If any one of you have any idea about this, Since we were asked to submit this way for NIH funding to the lab, that would be very kind of you if you can share this information with us.
Thank you so much,
Lakshmi Kammili,
Sr. Research Associate,
Pathology Core lab,