[Histonet] Beaker module in EPIC

Michael Mihalik mike <@t> pathview.com
Fri Jul 13 13:03:27 CDT 2012

I'm curious.  Are ANY labs using Epic for their APLIS?   The last I heard
was a sales presentation a couple of years ago where the sales person
declined to show the APLIS "because it wasn't ready".

I do know of hospitals using Epic for order entry, though.

Michael Mihalik
PathView Systems | cell: 214.733.7688 | 800.798.3540 | fax: 952.241.7369

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Martha
Ward-Pathology
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2012 7:42 AM
To: Paula Sicurello; HistoNet; Microscopy <@t> microscopy.com
Subject: RE: [Histonet] Beaker module in EPIC

Again, we would be interested in any replies as well.   Our institution is
going live with Epic this fall but the labs will not be using Beaker until
later on.   We are still trying to figure out how all this will work and
welcome all information.
Paula, how soon will Duke be up and using Beaker?

Martha Ward
Wake Forest Baptist Health
336-716-2109