[Histonet] Beaker module in EPIC

Paula Sicurello patpxs <@t> gmail.com
Thu Jul 12 15:04:51 CDT 2012

Hello all Listers,

I've already asked the Histonet but I'm wondering about a different thing
this time.

Does anyone have experience with Beaker in conjunction with Anatomic
Pathology, Surgical Pathology or the multiple other clinical labs that are
in hospitals today?

I work in Anatomic/Surgical Pathology which encompasses all the Clinical
Laboratory services here at Duke.  We have been told to determine what we
need for the Beaker module to be useful to us.  I've seen a brief demo. as
to how it will work for the ordering clinicians (they can order every test
STAT!).

Please, send me any of the pluses or minuses that you've experienced using
Beaker.

Thanks,

Paula :-)

--
Paula Sicurello, HTL (ASCP)
Supervisor, Clinical Electron Microscopy Laboratory