[Histonet] Epic Beaker module

Martha Ward-Pathology mward <@t> wakehealth.edu
Thu Jul 12 12:04:09 CDT 2012

We would interested in any replies as well.

Martha Ward, MT (ASCP) QIHC
Manager

Molecular Diagnostics Lab
Medical Center Boulevard  \  Winston-Salem, NC 27157
p 336.716.2109  \  f 336.716.5890
mward <@t> wakehealth.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Paula Sicurello
Sent: Thursday, July 12, 2012 8:54 AM
To: HistoNet
Subject: [Histonet] Epic Beaker module

Good Morning One and All,

Does anyone out there have any experience with the Beaker module of the LIS system EPIC?  We have tests that require tables and charts to be inserted into the final report, pathologists need to have a case queue and other items.

If you are using Epic/Beaker- please let me know if your experiences and what if anything have you had Epic build into it for you.

Thanks,

Paula

--
Paula Sicurello, HTL (ASCP)
Supervisor, Clinical Electron Microscopy Laboratory Duke University Health System Rm.#251M, Duke South, Green Zone Durham, North Carolina 27710