[Histonet] Mohs Histotech Opening- 4 Day Work Week- Sarasota, FL

Brannon Owens brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Wed Jul 11 14:47:25 CDT 2012

Allied Search Partners is working with a laboratory in the area of Sarasota,
FL looking for a qualified and licensed Histotechnologist or Histotechnician
with at least one year of experience with Mohs.   Also available in the
state of FL- a Histology Manager position.  Visit our Careers page for
details!  http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/careers.php

To Apply Please email or fax resume to Brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
<mailto:Brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com>  or fax to 888 388 7572
<tel:888%20388%207572> . No other information is given about location or the
organization at this time. Please send resume for review by our recruiters
and all qualified candidates will be submitted to HR for further review.
Once we have had time to further consider your application, then more
information will be made available.  Thank you!

Position:  Histotechnician or Histotechnologist
Schedule:  Full time/4 day work week
Location:  Sarasota, FL area
Excellent pay and benefits!

Requirements:
At least 1 year working experience with Mohs and processing of permanent
sections
HT/HTL certification by ASCP
FL Clinical Lab License

--
Brannon Owens
Recruitment Manager

T: 888.388.7571 ext. 106

F: 888.388.7572

To view a complete list of Allied Search Partners current openings go to:
http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/careers.php

LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brannon-owens/28/528/823

*If you wish to no longer receive emails from Allied Search Partners please
respond to this email message with "remove."

This email including its attachments is intended only for the confidential
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
or its attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete this message and its
attachments permanently from your system.