[Histonet] Histology Openings in NY

Brian-Prometheus brian <@t> prometheushealthcare.com
Thu Jul 5 11:19:34 CDT 2012

Good Morning!

My name is Brian Feldman with Prometheus Healthcare and I specialize in the
recruitment of lab professionals nationwide. I just wanted to reach out to
you about a few histology openings I have in the NY area.

-Histotechs needed at a reference lab in Port Chester NY, night shift
histotechs and mid shift grosser*

-Grosser and histotechs needed at a private lab in Westchester county NY,
overnight position*

-Histotech needed at a hospital in NYC, must have ASCP*

-Histotechs needed at a private lab in Suffern, NY - all shifts*

*need state license

All positions are full time and permanent and offer competitive salaries and
full benefits. If you know anyone that would be interested in these
positions, please feel free to pass along this information. I would
appreciate any help and we do offer a referral bonus. Or, for immediate
consideration, they can reply back with their most up to date resume. Thank
you so much for your time!

Brian Feldman
Principal
Prometheus Healthcare
Office 301-693-9057
Fax 301-368-2478

<http://us.mc538.mail.yahoo.com/mc/compose?to=brian@prometheushealthcare.com
> brian <@t> prometheushealthcare.com
 <http://www.prometheushealthcare.com/> www.prometheushealthcare.com
*** Stay up to date on the newest positions and healthcare trends nationwide
on Twitter!***
  <http://twitter.com/PrometheusBlog> http://twitter.com/PrometheusBlog