[Histonet] Processor Recomendations?

Grantham, Andrea L - (algranth) algranth <@t> email.arizona.edu
Tue Jan 31 17:06:57 CST 2012

Stick with the VIP's - either your old ones or a refurbed newer model or even a NEW one if you have the money. I waited all my life for a VIP and I finally got one about 6 years ago and I just love it. I do animal tissue and have several different types of programs on the VIP (different embryo stages, different animal species brains, plants, insects, and routine too!)
It has never failed and produces excellent processed tissues.

Andi Grantham