[Histonet] neutrophil marker for FFPE mouse tissue

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 15:02:30 CST 2012

Hi,
    I agree with Liz Chlipala's suggestion for the Serotec antibody. It
works nicely. I recommend a protein block though. It does tend toward the
background. I use Proteinase K rather than HIER.

Amos

On Wed, Jan 25, 2012 at 11:22 AM, <histonet-request <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu