[Histonet] M1 phenotype marker

Helen Ilsley Helen.Ilsley <@t> uct.ac.za
Wed Jan 25 04:35:42 CST 2012

Hi

Has anyone used  anti - CCK7 to differentiate M1 from M2 macrophages
and what were your results like?
I have a paper and am thinking of getting this antibody but would
like to know if anyone else has used anti -CCK7.  It will be used on
rat tissue.
Many thanks
Helen

Helen Ilsley
Helen.Ilsley <@t> uct.ac.za
Cardiovascular Research Unit
Cape Heart Centre
Anzio Road, Observatory, UCT
021-406 6472
021-448 5935 (fax)

###

UNIVERSITY OF CAPE TOWN

This e-mail is subject to the UCT ICT policies and e-mail disclaimer published on our website at http://www.uct.ac.za/about/policies/emaildisclaimer/ or obtainable from +27 21 650 9111. This e-mail is intended only for the person(s) to whom it is addressed. If the e-mail has reached you in error, please notify the author. If you are not the intended recipient of the e-mail you may not use, disclose, copy, redirect or print the content. If this e-mail is not related to the business of UCT it is sent by the sender in the sender's individual capacity.

###