[Histonet] slide file storage to dry slides

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 20:50:43 CST 2012

I've seen this a couple ways. Metal trays put in slide drying oven on low temp overnight. Low or you will ruin some labels . I've also seen these nice wooden boxes that hold the metal slide trays. You put them in it , it's like a rack . Put them in order. I think they hold about 1000 slides. You just leave these there they will be your most recent. By the time it's full. Put half up and then continue rotating after that. I'd check with fisher maybe
Nite nite
Kim

Sent from my iPhone