[Histonet] Tuberculosis positive tissue

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jan 20 09:06:14 CST 2012

If your in a hospital: I've always had it verified with the microbiology department if it hasn't been done already(if not then still the following) Then it needs to be reported to your local department of health and the CDC since it is a reportable disease. I'm sure others can expand on this but this is what I've had to do.
Kim Donadio

Sent from my iPhone