[Histonet] Music in the Laboratory

Louise Renton louise.renton <@t> gmail.com
Wed Jan 18 01:47:46 CST 2012

I think there is nothing worse than being forced to listen to music that
you don't like or enjoy. If the person works alone, then fine, they can
listen to what they want within reason, but if there are others well then,
one has to be considerate. Check with yr safety guys as to whether mp3
players s with headphones are allowed.

my 2 c worth

--
Louise Renton