[Histonet] Histotech job in Ohio

K.C. Carpenter kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Tue Jan 17 14:05:15 CST 2012

Dear Histonet Community,

I hope you are all having a nice start to 2012.  I am a one of the founders of a healthcare recruiting firm.  I help Lab Professionals find permanent employment and I wanted to see if you are interested in finding a new job to begin the year with. We are completely free of charge to candidates and and we work on laboratory openings across the country. Our clients typically assist with relocation expenses. I am currently working on some great positions that you may be interested in including a Histotech position with a hospital outside of Toledo, Ohio.

My client is a century old, 200 bed hospital that is part of one of the most well respected hospital systems in Ohio. We are looking for someone who is either HT or HTL (ASCP) certified to work a day shift.  Prior bench experience working in a hospital setting is preferred but new grads are encouraged to apply.   This hospital offers one of the better compensation & benefits package around including relocation assistance when necessary.   If you are interested in learning more about this position, please call or email me at kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com

Below is a list of some of the other opportunities we are currently working on. If you do not see an opening in a location in which you live or would like to live, please send me an email me a copy of your resume and let me know where you would be interested in a job. I will then tailor a search for you that is completely confidential and free to candidates.

Histotech/Cytotech Openings:

*GA - Histology Supervisor

* IN - Pathology Manager

* NY - Westchester - Histotech (experienced)

* NC - Histotech

* FL - Treasure Coast - Histotech

* PA - Histotech

* NY - Western - Histotech

* Maine - Histotech

* TN - Histology Supervisor

* OK - Histotech

* NY - NYC - Histotech

* MN - Histotech

* NY - Long Island - Cytotech

* GA - Cytotech

* NY - Westchester - Cyto Prep Technician

I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

KC Carpenter

K.A. Recruiting, Inc.