[Histonet] Re: Formalin Neutralizing

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Mon Jan 16 20:16:47 CST 2012

Hi,
   An important distinction should be drawn between using chemistry to show
how a chemical is reacted out of an active state as Tony Henwood did and
mass producing a chemical and not telling anyone what's in it only saying
it works. Really, here look at this, I'll give you a test kit to prove it
works, but I won't tell you what's in that either.

Amos