[Histonet] Formalin Neutralizing

Rene J Buesa rjbuesa <@t> yahoo.com
Thu Jan 12 15:55:42 CST 2012

Indeed! That is why I always advocate for safety. Safety for the personnel and the environment.
Sometimes saving some money by "neutralizing" something is neither safe nor economic.
Falling to "a sales pitch" is always unwise.
René J.

--- On Thu, 1/12/12, Amos Brooks <amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com> wrote:

From: Amos Brooks <amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com>
Subject: [Histonet] Formalin Neutralizing
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Date: Thursday, January 12, 2012, 4:38 PM

Hi,
   To take it a step further, if you look at the MSDS of the Neutralex, it
is very nebulous as to what the chemical is. We couldn't dump the Neutralex
alone down the sink since we don't know what it is. So combining a
hazardous chemical with an unknown chemical then dumping it down the
sink... I think that would be enough to have any safety officer up in arms.

Amos

On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 10:41 AM, <histonet-request <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu