[Histonet] question

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> hotmail.com
Wed Jan 11 08:26:03 CST 2012

The "Known Error Test' comes for a company:
http://www.knowerror.com

They offer a product that utilizes a biopsy collection system with a swab, utilizing chain of custody protocols. They claim that they can prevent patient identification errors because of "specimen provenance complications". Check out the web site for more information about the service.
William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)