[Histonet] bromoform ingestion

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jan 10 17:59:52 CST 2012

What a interesting subject. I'm afraid I have no answer for you but wow did I go from whooping cough to drinking water to sea weed all the way to the desalinization of the artic on this chemical compound. I hope someone else has your answer. For me. I just want to thank you for a good subject to read.
Kim D

Sent from my iPhone