[Histonet] Temporary & Direct hire PA(ASCP) for February/March (Refer a Friend)

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Jan 6 12:51:12 CST 2012

Hello 'Netters-

Do you know any temp/travel PAs?  We've got a couple of different openings for the right people. In this economy who doesn't want a few more options??!!   If you refer someone we help, you get a referral bonus (keep it or share it with your friend!)

1. Temp traveler for at least 4 weeks in mid-February.
2. Direct Hire in 6 different institutions around the US.  Entry through Supervisory.

As a working tech I know a lot about the jobs before we submit you--and we respect that it's your life we're talking about--we help make sure you have lots of choices: you decide.

Give me a call--make sure those you refer mention your name--I LIKE writing referral checks!

Cheryl

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one GREAT Tech at a time.
281.852.9457 Office
800.756.3309 Phone & Fax
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.