[Histonet] Scope of Practice

Bharti Parihar bhartologist <@t> gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 12:48:25 CST 2012

Damien,
          Yeah posting my initial comment in regards to this is meant to be
"outside the box". While yes, I agree unless I want to, and everyone finds
solace in what they do differently, I' dlike to take this field elsewhere
than the traditional clinical lab or vet lab. What I do know is that I'd
like to work more closely with animals having studied zoology/biology in
the past. Other than that I'm eager to learn to expand my horizons. Thanks
for the advice on methods of looking into this matter!! It's greatly
appreciated!!  :)
-Bharti