[Histonet] RE: Please welcome Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama to Histonet

Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/OID/NCEZID) jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Tue Feb 28 10:52:36 CST 2012

Congratulations Linda and thank you Sandy!

Jeanine H. Bartlett
Infectious Diseases Pathology Branch
404-639-3590
Jeanine.bartlett <@t> cdc.hhs.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Linda Margraf
Sent: Tuesday, February 28, 2012 11:51 AM
To: 'Histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] Please welcome Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama to Histonet

Dear Histonetters:
I wanted to let everyone know that after nearly 20 years at UT Southwestern Medical School ( and 16 years serving as the Histonet administrator), I am leaving the University of Texas.  Dr. Sandy Cope-Yokoyama, one of my pathologist colleagues here at the University and at Children's Medical Center in Dallas, has graciously agreed to co-administrate the list with me. I will now use a gmail account to follow the list and deal with day to day member issues (lindamargraf <@t> gmail.com<mailto:lindamargraf <@t> gmail.com>). Dr. Cope  will  help oversee the administrative functions and answer questions about whether messages are appropriate etc.   Both of us will receive the email if you send a message to the "list owner"  and I am hoping  everything will run smoothly.   Thanks for everyone's participation in the list.  It is amazing it is still going strong, with 3500 members, after all these years!
Cheers,
Linda M
Histonet administrator

This e-mail, facsimile, or letter and any files or attachments transmitted with it contains information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the
individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error, please notify Children's Medical Center Dallas immediately at 214-456-4444 or via e-mail at privacy <@t> childrens.com. Children's Medical Center Dallas and its affiliates hereby claim all applicable privileges related to this information.

		information that is confidential and privileged. This information is intended only for the use of the <br />
		individual(s) and entity(ies) to whom it is addressed. If you are the intended recipient, further <br />

		disclosures are prohibited without proper authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, any <br />
		disclosure, copying, printing, or use of this information is strictly prohibited and possibly a <br />
		violation of federal or state law and regulations. If you have received this information in error, <br />
		please notify Children's Medical Center Dallas immediately at 214-456-4444 or via e-mail at <br />
		privacy <@t> childrens.com. Children's Medical Center Dallas and its affiliates hereby claim all <br />
		applicable privileges related to this information.</span><br />