[Histonet] Scope of Practice

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 18:04:07 CST 2012

Yea, Rene was kind enough to respond. And your right the field is pretty limited. I mean 7 billion plus people on the planet, how many really even understand Histology much less ontogeny? Agh reminds me of my old college days when my professor spoke about " ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny" every chance
he could. But then again I lost my ovaries a long time ago. Lol. Good luck with your program.
Kim D
Sent from my iPhone