[Histonet] Cleaning Bond Bulk Reagent Containers

Britton, Josette C JCBRITTON <@t> Cheshire-Med.COM
Thu Feb 23 12:41:47 CST 2012

Try after cleaning them rinse them with 100% alcohol and using a hair
dryer!  You really should purchase a spare set anyway, because sometime
there are issues with the nozzles and the bond will not run without
them.  Your production would stop immediately and you would still have
to purchase the bottles anyhow!

Josie Britton HT

Cheshire Medical Center

Keene NH

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Konop,
Nicole
Sent: Thursday, February 23, 2012 11:19 AM
To: 'histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'
Subject: [Histonet] Cleaning Bond Bulk Reagent Containers

Hello Everyone!

I am interested to find out how people are cleaning their Bond Bulk
Reagent Containers.  I don't need a procedure.  I know how to do that.
My question is how do you clean these containers when you use them day
and night and they don't have an opportunity to be cleaned and
completely dry?  I'm looking for any feedback on how you do this.
Purchasing a second set of bulk reagent bottles is not an option.
Thanks in advance  for your feedback.

Nicole Anne Konop BS, HTL(ASCP)

Histology Team Lead

Children's Hospital of Wisconsin